Addiva AB is a technical consulting company in Sweden. We are about 70 experts with a passion for technology and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries. We combine engineering expertise and technology to our customers in the industry sector. Our goal is “Adding Intellectual Value”.
We are a team of system architects, researchers, industrial designers, system developers, management consultants and project managers who are passionate about technology, business and people. We are also a group of people who decided to have fun at work, creating a pleasant working environment in which we develop together.
Addiva AB is part of Addiva Group including companies in both consulting, products and production.
You’ll help us design and develop desktop and mobile-first applications (currently mobile-web applications), and other software. Your special focus will be on front-end web/client development, using and creating optimal user experiences and standards for business applications.
• Designs, creates, and maintains software by analysing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications based on business priorities and guidance from business product owners and software engineers
• Works specifically on front-end web/mobile client development using current HTML, CSS, Angular, React, etc across multiple projects.
• Effectively and productively work in daily scrum on Agile projects
• Expertly and actively participates in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of analysis, code, test, build and release
• Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
• Help to quickly and reliably debug and solve complicated system issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. We are looking for both graduates and very experienced engineers.
• UI experience and design skills
• Experience exposing and consuming REST APIs
• Working knowledge of web application development
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using PCs and mobile applications
• Strong initiative and follow-through on assignments
• Work with minimal supervision
• Strong desire and ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Able to work effectively in an Agile development framework
• Experience developing single page web applications using AngularJS, HTML, CSS
• Experience using React Native (or ReactJS) in developing web/native mobile applications
• Experience using C# .NET Framework
• Experience working with modern DBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Web application development using ASP.NET MVC
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Experience developing and deploying native mobile applications on iOS or Android platforms.